Here’s how House #1 stacked up…
- Window Unit A/C
- Old, outdated cabinets
- Older washer/dryer
- One teeny tiny bathroom
- 1000 square feet (excluding basement)
Here’s how House #2 takes it up a notch…
- Central A/C
- Updated cabinets
- Stainless steel appliances
- Fairly new washer/dryer
- More than 1 toilet!
- Much larger main bath with double sink vanity
- 1500 square feet (excluding basement)
What’s on Tap?
- Lots of cleaning – the previous owner had several pets, so we’re removing pet hair left and right until the place is completely spotless and to our liking.
- Painting, painting, painting (you know how much we love paint)!
- New carpets (upstairs)
- New refrigerator
- New custom shade for the master bedroom
- Leveling paver walkway
- Minor roof repairs
- Garage clean up
- Lawn rehab
And that is just to name a few. We’re hoping to finish up with the new carpets, cleaning and painting within the next month. Then we will get ourselves moved in! As we continue with our initial clean up and our eventual move-in, there is no doubt new ‘projects will crop up. Until then, enjoy some of these “before” style photos of the new place.
Getting ready to paint the living room…
Already painted the master!
Ripping up old carpets upstairs…
An upstairs bedroom…
Another upstairs bedroom…
3 thoughts on “Meet House #2”
Looks great. You two are real workers. We missed you on the Fourth. Happy you were able to accomplish so much.l Love ya!
Megan and Andrew, love your new house! Our first house was a cape in CT. Love the wood floors! Can’t wait to see more pics and hopefully see you soon! love, Aunt Betsy
Aunt Betsy, thanks! There will be plenty more pics coming! See you soon. -Andrew